stupid is as stupid thinks
at the ts2 event i mentioned earlier, i happened to overhear the following:
- sbs sucks...and is stupid
- sbs is slow, which is stupid
- running exchange on a dc is stupid
- putting everything on one server is stupid
- not being able to add other servers is stupid
- sbs is a good idea for companies that will never ever grow, but stupid for anybody else
- ms is stupid for not putting all this [cool] stuff in their "real" products
have to admit: i'm bothered by it only so much. if my fellow partners are...let's say...unaware of the power of small business server, i'll be glad to take their small business clients off their hands by beating their "real" solutions with a competitive sbs solution that delivers more value at a better price, or perhaps just exposing them as morons, if comes down to it.
if you're too fracking stubborn, ignorant, or both to get with the program when it comes to sbs...you're prolly not the best bet for your small business clients or prospects. feel free to send them my way.