Saturday, May 06, 2006

home sweet funcave

that's right kiddos...

your friendly neighborhood happyfunboy is back!

so very very good to be home.

and so very very good to have so many great friends.

from the well-wishes posted here at the funcave, to the e-mails, to the phone calls, to the instant messages...

the outpouring of support has been very very humbling.

nancy williams was such a sweetheart to call me on friday morning before i went into surgery, with all that she had going on right then with the smb nation ny conference.

my partner-in-crime, the vlad, has been checking on me every day, from the moment my arm started giving me trouble. so that's been like 2 or 3 weeks.

and of course, dear dear queenie gave me a scolding for not resting enough. she's so very nails these days.

thanks everybody.

it's good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home